Sunday, November 2, 2008

The beginning of my blog

Well, after many months of being encouraged to do this, I've finally made it into the blogger world. I don't know exactly how this will go...but I'm committed to sharing my journey to moving to Africa, to adjusting to Africa, and to falling more in love with Africa. This many not be a pretty process, but I've decided to do my best to be honest in chronicling this journey. I hope you enjoy reading about all God is doing. And I hope this is an encouragement for others out there that would like to step out into new things but aren't sure if they can do it. After a while of reading about my journey, it should be an encouragement that God loves to use the least likely of us all.
Thanks for reading....I hope you'll join me on this journey...and I look forward to hearing from you along the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

YEY!!!!!!!!!!!

November 4, 2008 at 9:13 PM  
Blogger Suzassippi said...

How incredible to think this time has arrived, and to remember it from the perspective of that young woman who came into my office and said "I want to do my field placement in South Africa" and all that has transpired since then.

You continue to amaze me and inspire me with your commitment to this vision. May God bless you in your work.

November 6, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home