Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pink Ladies' Valentines Night



So on Valentine's some friends and I got together for a fabulous night of games, chocolate, and lots of laughter. This was honestly one of the funniest nights I've had in my life. I have no idea why we laughed so much but we laughed and laughed all night. It was a great memory before leaving for Africa but it also left me praying for two things: 1. to find people in S.Africa that I can laugh this hard with. 2. To find a way to get these girls all in Africa at the same time for some great laughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzassippi said...

What a great idea! Looks like fun. You find friends everywhere you go, so I am sure you will find them in Africa, too. Hope to see you over there one of these days.

February 18, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home