Wednesday, May 20, 2009

One last random post for the day


I just wanted to put up this one last post. Oh, and in case your wondering why so many posts it is because I can't figure out how to spread pictures out in the post so that the picture can correspond with the topic. So, I am putting up a new post for each topic :)
Anyway....I just wanted to introduce you to my new African friend. She is a little cold at times and has a heart of stone, but she's so beautiful!
I met her recently at a tourist shop. How would you like to be the tourist that tries to take this stone carving home?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzassippi said...

J, I will email you instructions on how to load multiple pics and discuss each. Takes a while to figure out. :)

We talked about your clothes hanging in my class today. All of us (my age) agreed how our moms taught us to hang clothes. Debra said the rule was you had to hang your "unmentionables inside the other clothes so they did not show.

May 20, 2009 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Jeanne said...

Its true! I've also learned this. Plus most of the "unmentionables" are thinner material so they dry faster, so another reason it is no problem to hang them in the middle :)

May 22, 2009 at 2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home