Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Visit From Home


Okay, this is my second blog today. In this blog I thought I would share a picture of my friend Andrea's visit a couple of weeks ago. She came as an ambassador from my life group in Lubbock. We planned her trip before I came and she made the commitment to come and help me settle and see how I am doing. It was great to have her here!!! I really enjoyed the encouragement from home and it was fun getting to show her around. She had a great half ministry, half vacation trip.
This picture is from her very first night. We tried to go see the sunset over the ocean, but these amazing clouds were out. There is an ocean under those clouds! I've never seen clouds like this in SA. We had some of my friends with us on this evening and the clouds were new to them as well. Andrea got to see an unusual Cape Town sight.
Oh, and she is really not that much taller than me. She is taller than me, but we are on a slope so I look much shorter than I really am....just had to point that out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home